Monday 4 June 2012

I Can Blog.

Here we go... first post, live from Swakopmund. 

Interesting things to know about Namibia so far;

They don't do flat sheets which is extraordinary considering the wildly varying weather. 

This time last week we were freezing, wearing full winter kit including gloves, then the east wind blew and now we are wearing singlets, undies or nappies!

No matter what, I will end up writing a post with a 3 year old & a 1 year old hanging off me.

Swakopmund is a popular holiday destination for Germans & South Africans.  Being winter a lot of the town is like a ghost town.


Swakopmund's slogan is "Caring for the Infected and Affected"


It doesn't matter what continent I am on I still have to make dinner for a hungry 1yr old and to be rejected by the 3yr old.

2 comments:

  1. Hi darling,
    Loved reading this, keep 'em coming! So glad you are doing this, even beats Facebook :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon.. so great you are reading along. Can't believe I am missing you at home. xx

    ReplyDelete