Friday 8 June 2012

You're only as old as the person you feel!

Lucky for me cos that makes me in my early 30s rather than my late 30s! 

So turning another year older got me thinking.  Last year I was a new mother to two. This year I am in Namibia.  I have celebrated birthdays in New Orleans, London, Indo, Amsterdam, Melbourne & Sydney. I have an unreal life!

This arvo we are heading over to Sarah & Clarry's for some pizza and candle blowing. I have been spoilt with flowers, a pair of Kudu boots, groovy cords and some new sunglasses.  Photos next week! But the biggest treat is to come.  The crew are taking Australian public holidays so tomorrow we are heading to this place - Erindi Game Reserve for the long weekend, I am super excited.  The kids can't actually go on the regular Game Drives but Erindi has Kids Game Drives so Ace & Sonny will be able to see the "non-threatening" species.  I hope Ace remembers some of it! 

Thanks for all the birthday texts & emails. Much appreciated.

xx


My boys on their birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment